The Ruins of Symbaroum Bestiary is in most respects a reflection of the award-winning Symbaroum Monster Codex, but with stats and rules adapted for 5E – the difference being that it also includes the monsters and adversaries featured in the Symbaroum Core Rulebook.
Hordes of the Eternal Night
- Twenty-seven original creatures that haunt, roam and wreak havoc on the world of Symbaroum.
- Each creature come with full color art, lore, an adventure Set-up and between one and four variants with different stat blocks
Beasts & Monsters
- Approximately sixty creatures presented with shorter descriptions and stat blocks
- Sorted into categories, such as Abominations, Predators, Spiders, Undead and Winged Creatures
- Approximately seventy types of cultural beings presented with shorter descriptions and stat blocks
- Sorted into categories, such as Champions of Prios, Elves, Outcasts, People of Davokar, Townsfolk and Trolls