Get absolutely everything you need to run the Wild Beyond The Witchlight campaign!
In this bundle you get The Wild Beyond The Witchlight:
- Alt Cover Adventure book
- Dungeon Master Screen
- Map pack
- Dice and Miscellany
A wickedly whimsical adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!
The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight takes adventurers from the Witchlight Carnival to Prismeer, a Feywild domain of delight, and is designed for characters of levels 1–8. This book comes with a poster map that shows the carnival on one side and Prismeer on the other.
- Explore the Plane of Faerie in the first official D&D adventure set primarily in the Feywild.
- The adventure begins on a campaign world of the DM’s choice. The Witchlight Carnival, which serves as the means by which the characters enter the Feywild, can be dropped easily into any campaign setting.
- Adds two new character backgrounds: the Feylost (for characters who grew up in the Feywild) and the Witchlight Hand (for characters who work at the Witchlight Carnival).
- Introduces two races—play as a fairy or as a harengon, a race of humanoid rabbits.
- All encounters in the adventure include a non-combat option, allowing players to think and roleplay their way through the adventure if they wish.
- Classic 1980s Dungeons & Dragons characters return, including Warduke, Strongheart, and Kelek.
The Dungeon Master Screen:
This screen is the perfect companion for those dungeon masters running The Wild Beyond the Witchlight adventure.
Inside this screen you will find everything you need to help the adventurers explore these lands, with maps for each of the realms, along with the features that make each of these Feywild domains so treacherous and unique.
The Map Pack:
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight Map Set has a high-quality vinyl surface, ideal for tracking the progress of your adventures during the campaign.
This set includes five maps (16.5'x12', 3x 12'x8.5', 11.5'x8.5'):
Witchlight Carnival Map
The Domain of Prismeer Map
The Dice & Miscellany:
The wild and wonderful Witchlight Carnival travels from world to world, bringing the magic of the Feywild with it. Before you get your ticket, grab the right dice for the occasion.
- 11 dice (two d20s, one d12, two d10s, one d8, four d6s, one d4)
- Player-friendly foldout map of the Witchlight Carnival (10.5” × 15.75”)
- 19 cards with descriptions and illustrations of the carnival’s characters, creatures, games, and more
- Durable, felt-lined box that functions as two dice trays